Sunday, December 25, 2005

ONLY YOU

Brrrrrr…



A very merry and shivering Christmas to all of you!



Ho Ho Ho!



I’m so busy lately and my minds could not think of anything else and too preoccupied by the preparations of the said season that I forgot to open the computer these days. Gomen. Gomen. Byane! I have a lot to share. Really!



=====



Are you familiar with the Korean Novella “Only You”? I hope you are… and if not, boy, I wonder on how you can relate!



The series just started in TV; and before it did, I was supposed to finish the whole series but because it was the finals week, my father did not allow me to start watching. Awww!



The series was damn good!!! Hahaha… That’s on my own opinion. My mom, my sisters and I watched the whole series in two parts: on the first day – the first part, we started at 8pm until 3am. (My dad woke me up at 4:30am because it was my enrollment day *(-_-); meaning, a one and a half hour sleep! **sigh** harhar!); the second day, we started at 11am until 11:30 pm (whew! **headaches!!!**)



We can’t help but continue the story. Nakakabitin kasi! Sobrang exciting! Aside from the fact na gwapo yung bida. The plot was really different. The writer really made a nice concoction of love, business, culinary and parenthood without making the audience bored! And the actors fit the characters perfectly. Starring, Han Chae Young (Cha Eun Jae), who also starred in the smash hit, “Sassy Girl – Choon Nyang”, and was given the title “the Barbie doll of Asia”; and the most fine-looking man I’ve ever seen in the whole world, in the whole universe!!! (wahahaha!) Jo hyun Jae (Han Yi Joon).



The story was really amazing, plus there were scenes shot in Venice which was a really good choice. Aside from its prehistoric relevance, the atmosphere given by Venice gave a nice and soothing feeling to the audience.



If other stories end by a kissing scene or having a baby, this one breaks the tradition where the main characters already had a baby at the start of the story which is the twist. The child really made a big role. Actually, he’s the one who moved me. I was touched by the kid, and how the father coped with the six years he had lost with his son.



Waaaa... tama na kwento!!



======



I’m not forcing you to believe in everything that I’ve said; and I’m not also forcing you to agree with all my statements. All is up to you... my reaction and everything that was written were merely the reflection of what I feel.



======



Panoorin niyo.



Panoorin niyo!



PANOORIN NIYO!!!



Masaya...




======



***By the way, I might switch to TABULAS... I’ve heard it is much better there, though I won’t delete this account. Still, I’m still thinking about it. It might be hard maintaining two accounts, ne?

No comments: