Saturday, February 03, 2007

UPDATES

I woke up at around 8am when my mom was shouting, "beh, gising magchchat kami ni daddy mu!! paano b i-open ang YM???.."
waaaa...
I was so sleepy that time na sinungitan ko si mommy. Thank God, mom's on a good mood. hindi niya ko pinatulan.. hehehe..
I went back to bed again.. weee..
9:45am
went straight to my computer and browse some things (friendster, blog, yohoomail)
10:13am
starts downloading GUNBOUND_WC. I so love this game!
10:45am
I ate a bar of chocolate..
11:01am
I had my BREAKFAST.. haha.. it should be my lunch! well, i dont mind it anyway. they all concern you eating and swallowing - they're all the same!
***i'm practicing my english. waaa... i'm having a difficult time! help!***
11:28am
Finished eating my BREAKFAST. now, i'm desperately waiting for someone to text me. *sigh*
11:31am
Opened microsoft word to start my labreports. but then again, i ended up staring at my PC's monitor. another waste of time. oh, when will 'I' learn?!!
1:00pm
Just wok e up... I fell asleep! GUNBOUND has finished downloading. Now, I'm installing it.
1:04pm
Started downloading the PATCH.
1:15pm
Played gunbound. talo! :c Till now, wala pa akong nagagawa na report. Document1's still a blank page... awww..
1:33pm
Restarted the comp.
hnd ko na natuloy.. pero, naggunbound pa ko nito.. nanalo pa ko.. mei nakalaro akong mayabang. sabi niya, "kill n daw niya ko" kalahati nlng kc yung life ko tapos "chick " pa lang ako kc new account. ako nlng natira sa group nmin.. dalawa pa cLa.. aun! sa kayabang, NAPATAY ko pa clang dalawa! hahahaha!
naka-text ko na bandang hapon c POPCORN.. tapos, hanggang mga 2am.. waaa.. adik mode n tlga 'to..

No comments: