FOREWORD:
TRUE or FALSE:
“We usually end up to the man (or person) we don’t love at
all…”
THE STORY:
It was already late. I have nothing to do so I turned on the TV. I don’t usually watch telenovelas or whatsoever TV Programs, but since I was so bored to death, and hysterically looking for something to do, I have no choice but to do so.
Honestly, TV program has no effect on me. I prefer to watch, or should I say, listen with my eyes closed. Hehe. What gives me goosebumps, are the lines that the actors say. I usually find myself wondering about what they say, what other people say. I may not have immediate or evident reaction; or no reaction at all, but inside me, a tremendous battle begins.
Mahilig akong makipag-away o makipag-talo about life and interesting topics. I love defending things, and finding striking points. I love thinking deep until my brain surrenders. I love the feeling when you’re in a Debate, especially when your opponent’s an egotistical one or swollen-headed. Gusto ko, with just a simple phrase or sentence, mananahimik sila! Hahaha! At mapapahiya, and they will not talk again. Yet, I can’t do those in real life. Imagination lang! Hehe. Siguro, when I learn to get angry, magagawa ko na yun.
Anyways, I was watching, “Vietnam Rose”, when I heard:
Hala! Nagising ako. Napaisip. Reality bites. The debate started inside me. Sabi ko nung una: “Hindi totoo yun! Anong ka-mushy-han yan!” Gusto ko sanang ‘wag nang isipin, kaso, parang ang gandang topic pag-awayan. Pero, “mushy” at “cheesy” – ayaw ko! Kaya lang ayaw pa rin maalis.
Scenes were flashing in my find. I saw people I knew that were not contented with the person they’re with right now. I can see in their eyes that they’re sad. I even saw that in my mom’s…:c
I saw people who thought they were for each other, but end up in separate ways. I realized that couples nowadays end up in divorce; only few succeed on having a good and happy marriage. Sad, pero totoo.
==================
Hindi! Hindi yan! There’s a reason why people end up badly. All I need to do is to avoid the mistakes they’ve committed.
==================
Well, I end up lying on my bed. The last thought on my mind was:
“I hope I’ll gonna marry the one I love and eventually, be happy. Please, God! If not, I hope I could find someone who really loves me, and I promise to love him back for the rest of my life.”
FINAL JUDGEMENT:
Honestly, TV program has no effect on me. I prefer to watch, or should I say, listen with my eyes closed. Hehe. What gives me goosebumps, are the lines that the actors say. I usually find myself wondering about what they say, what other people say. I may not have immediate or evident reaction; or no reaction at all, but inside me, a tremendous battle begins.
Mahilig akong makipag-away o makipag-talo about life and interesting topics. I love defending things, and finding striking points. I love thinking deep until my brain surrenders. I love the feeling when you’re in a Debate, especially when your opponent’s an egotistical one or swollen-headed. Gusto ko, with just a simple phrase or sentence, mananahimik sila! Hahaha! At mapapahiya, and they will not talk again. Yet, I can’t do those in real life. Imagination lang! Hehe. Siguro, when I learn to get angry, magagawa ko na yun.
Anyways, I was watching, “Vietnam Rose”, when I heard:
“We usually end up to the man (or person) we don’t love at all…”
Hala! Nagising ako. Napaisip. Reality bites. The debate started inside me. Sabi ko nung una: “Hindi totoo yun! Anong ka-mushy-han yan!” Gusto ko sanang ‘wag nang isipin, kaso, parang ang gandang topic pag-awayan. Pero, “mushy” at “cheesy” – ayaw ko! Kaya lang ayaw pa rin maalis.
Scenes were flashing in my find. I saw people I knew that were not contented with the person they’re with right now. I can see in their eyes that they’re sad. I even saw that in my mom’s…:c
I saw people who thought they were for each other, but end up in separate ways. I realized that couples nowadays end up in divorce; only few succeed on having a good and happy marriage. Sad, pero totoo.
==================
Hindi! Hindi yan! There’s a reason why people end up badly. All I need to do is to avoid the mistakes they’ve committed.
==================
Well, I end up lying on my bed. The last thought on my mind was:
“I hope I’ll gonna marry the one I love and eventually, be happy. Please, God! If not, I hope I could find someone who really loves me, and I promise to love him back for the rest of my life.”
FINAL JUDGEMENT:
Happiness depends on ourselves. – Aristotle
As long as the world
keeps turning and spinning, we’re gonna be dizzy, and we’re gonna make mistakes.
– Mel Brooks
Why bother?! Hahaha… It will depend on me if I’ll end
up to the right man or not. As long as I’ll open my heart, all will be okay. I
just hope it’ll be easy... :'c
================
Mushy, over-sentimental… ayaw ko talaga nito. Ang lakas ng tama, pare!

3 comments:
enjoy your youth.
it'll come.
"we usually end up with the man we don't love at all"? *rolls eyes* that depends on the person. little tip: wait up. love comes when you least expect it. yung iba nagiging miserable dahil sa atat nila, they settle down with the first one who comes their way.
kaya wag kang mag-alala. dadating din yan. and when your true love comes, you'll know he's worth the wait. =)
isa pa pala: mas kapani-paniwala ang "we usually end up with the one we didn't expect to love before". sounds cliche, but true. then again, kaya nga "cliche" e, gamit na gamit yung concept dahil yon kadalasan ang totoo. =)
at last an update. ha ha. and its about love? hmmm... ikaw ba yan or has someone stolen your password? :P
well, like you said, no matter what destiny throws at you, you will always have a choice.
Post a Comment