I admit. I won’t deny. But all humans are like that. It’s hard to resist the feeling of guilt and hurt seeing someone once at you back, now had a long way farther in front of you.
But could you blame me? Maybe, for you do not know the entire story. I feel bad. It’s not just jealousy, but betrayal as well. Pride should also be considered. I cannot accept that I’m defeated, over shadowed.
I’m acting weird and inappropriate. I’m not like this. I should not care ‘coz I usually don’t care. My patience’s gone. She did it again. A total liar! She was never true to her words.
I expected so much – my fault.
I’m hurt. I was scolded unreasonably. I heard cruel words. They made me feel that I’m useless and naïve. I’m terribly depressed.
Still, it’s fine. I’m ok.
I’m exaggerating. I won’t give a clue.
It’s bad and I must stop this madness.
But could you blame me? Maybe, for you do not know the entire story. I feel bad. It’s not just jealousy, but betrayal as well. Pride should also be considered. I cannot accept that I’m defeated, over shadowed.
I’m acting weird and inappropriate. I’m not like this. I should not care ‘coz I usually don’t care. My patience’s gone. She did it again. A total liar! She was never true to her words.
I expected so much – my fault.
I’m hurt. I was scolded unreasonably. I heard cruel words. They made me feel that I’m useless and naïve. I’m terribly depressed.
Still, it’s fine. I’m ok.
I’m exaggerating. I won’t give a clue.
It’s bad and I must stop this madness.
Help me.

No comments:
Post a Comment