last monday, nakauwi ako sa bahay ng 10pm... that's almost the usual.
last wednesday, i arrived at my home at almost 8 o'clock pm... hmmm?
at ngaun... as in ngaun! halos kararating ko lang!!!! fuahahaha!!!
1:12 AM!!!! NEW RECORD!!!!
INUUMAGA NA KO!!!
=======
medyo na leleft behind na ang blog ko... updates!
- feeling better each day
- got new real friends... better friends.
- got even closer to my long time friends.
- cam and I are even close than before.
- and chenchen too! hmmm? someone new? hehe...
- maki, rachel and jane - "hooo! ang init! hooo! hahaha"
- not to forget hisham and cris. i've never seen kuya cris laugh that way. inaasar na rin nia ako! TENG!!! SHAMMIES!!!
- tonix is getting more malambing than ever - he would hug me and chen, or give a beso-beso. Starbucks date.. awwww! (I'll post the picture soon!)
- starting to know gian and revi - revi's one cool dude! nice life story! and gian, well... marunong din pala siyang mag-sarcastic minsan! cool!
- finished my job with jam! my best friend!
- working with new people! Mark Delfin is very interesting... hmm? :) and also Joe! hmmm again! Leo! Apir! hehe.. Greg - lagot!!! hahaha! James - "less 50 percent!!! hahahaha!" Lez - sabay tau uwi!
- MARK THIS DAY: "I love that smile!" VENUE: McDo Intra TIME: 8pm... DATE: October 21, 2006... ang aking minamahal...
- ACQUAINTANCE PARTY ngaun ng IECEP! so saya!! haha! si SHAMMIES!!! and galing sumayaw!!! TAE!!! I never imagined!!
hehehe... later!

No comments:
Post a Comment