Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NANDE MO NAI?!!!!

kamusta?!

kamusta?!

weeeee....

First, THINGS TO DO:
  1. IECEP - invitations
  2. IECEP - CD's
  3. IECEP - venue for the orientation
  4. THERMO - lecture
  5. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS - quiz
  6. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS - research
  7. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS - prototype ***
  8. COMM LEC - quiz
  9. COMM LEC - prototype ***
  10. AUTOMATION - PDS
  11. AUTOMATION - exercise 2
  12. AUTOMATION - module 2
  13. COMM LAB - reports (expt. 2&3)
  14. COMM LAB - prototype ***
  15. PCB DESIGN - prototype ***
  16. CAMILLE - chibi

THE STORY:

I got so many things to do that explains why I haven't written any entry. I'm sorry...

Many things happened! Really! Some are really amazing.. some are depressing and some are unforgettable. First things first! Being an officer in IECEP is one great experience – I thought! But hell! It’s killing me now! Worst, it’s giving me pain... *sigh*... I love my org. however, I’m not happy anymore...

There are so many stuffs that I have to do and I can feel that my body’s rejecting it na. I’m very napapagod. (o, conio na?! hala!) But, wait... (there’s more! Call... hahahaha!) That’s not the reason why I’m not happy anymore. Don’t make pilit ‘coz I wont tell you!

Bakit ba ako ngcoconio?!!

Next, me being an SA (student assistant).. One word: “FUN!!!” hahahaha.. saya talaga. Not just for the reason na I really love my work, it is almost because of the people I work for and with... This is where I belong... This is where I’m happy and comfortable... This is where I can be myself... Sad to say that this will be my last term... T_T *crying*

Sad...

My Academics: Nothings new, it’s still simply hell... hirap. Talaga. Wala akong masabi kundi... mahirap... andaming gngawa... kakapagod... ayoko nang mag-aral... tinatamad na ko (lagi naman)...

My Love: I’m still happy. Being with him makes everything seemed easy and blissful. I could not ask for more but to have him in my side forever...

In love? Hala... iba na ‘to... hahahaha!

Hayyy... antok na...

Antok na...

Bye! See yah next time...

No comments: