Hi, blog... wazzup?
Me? I’m just here eating anything... hahaha! Cake, my dear.. Red Ribbon’s Chocolate Mar… uhmm… mar… mar-whatever-jilae? Hindi ko alam yung spelling!!! T_T
At hindi ko na cia maubos...
Bkit ganun?
So many new things – and I’ve been doing a lot of them without using my head. Sige lang sige. Masaya e.
Am I satisfied?
NO. I’m not.
Am I happy?
I can’t say.
Why are there so many people who just don’t get it?! Why do they need to pretend they know nothing and then come along, torturing you, with their blackmailing-I-know-something-about-you-moves? I hate it.
I just hate it.
You know what, if there’s something you need to know, ask. Tell me. If you’re concerned or scared for me, tell me. Walang mangyayari sa pasilip-silip mu jan. Kung feeling mu masama yung gnagawa ko, sabihin mu!
Takot ka rin kasi..
Time check: It’s exactly 12:01am.
Ayan.. ubos na ang cake..
I want to live alone - away from here, away from home. Away from those people who think that I’m stupid and can’t do anything good. Away from those people who always think that I need them.
I don’t need people’s advices. I don’t need your concern. No one’s better than me in life’s decision-making. I know what I’m doing. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. Laugh! I don’t give a damn. Just dont tell me what am I suppose to do.
NEVER dare TELL me to follow you’re orders because they are better than mine and I wont succeed if I follow my own will!
I’ll kill you...
Huwag nyo kong pangunahan...
And most importantly, don’t look at me as if you’ve never done anything bad in your lifetime. Hey! We’re all the same - we have dark secrets no one else knows. I don’t care about yours. I hope and I’m begging you to not care with mine either.
It’s for your own good. Thank you.
Disclaimer: Wag nyong pancnin. “EMO” lng po.. Kamusta na mga BLOG-mates!!! :) just ranting around. Hahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment