Friday, September 22, 2006

DENGUE OUTBREAK

Hello!

I got sick recently and thought it was Dengue. Oh, how I wish it was! Ha-ha! I really dreamt of having dextrose on my hand. It was last, last week when I don’t feel right. My head aches so hard and my heart is very heavy. I can’t breathe, so much of sneezing, and the burning feeling. Waaa! Worsening the scenario, it was Hell week – a week before the finals. For those who do not know, Hell week in Mapua is when we usually pass our prototypes, machine problems, projects, giving of last quizzes, removal exams, etc. all at the same week or time or day! I can’t imagine how I’ve survived!

There’s a “Dengue Outbreak” in Manila, and in other provinces such as in Rizal. (I’m living at Cainta, Rizal, please take note. Ha-ha!). I knew some school mates who were infected by the virus. Thank God they’re ok now. (Rey! Hmmm… you should’ve told me! Bad! But you’re not ought to… hay! Ha-ha!)

My sister once had Dengue. She was in Medical City for 5 days if I’m not mistaken. Luckily, no blood transfusion whatever was needed because she was in the early stages of Dengue (I love my sister, please take note. Ha-ha!). But until now, I’m not convinced that it is a deadly disease. Is it?

Still, I want to experience being confined in a hospital. Oh! But I know I will – when I get pregnant. Although, that’s a very, very long way to run, and its uncertain (whether if I’m still alive by that time then… bwahaha!)

I’ve nothing more to add.

=====

I love this quote:

“We grow old and suddenly, we want to hurry things. Don’t commit when you’re not
ready. Don’t keep others waiting endlessly. To fulfill your parenting fantasies,
get a puppy. Don’t bring another life into this world for all wrong reasons. To
keep yourself warm, buy a jacket. In the long run, it will be less complicated
and less costly. Take care of yourself. Don’t wait for someone to take care of
you. No one completes you except – YOU! ^_^”


===> ZHELA (September 22, 2006 16.53.41)

No comments: