I woke up at 1030am, and it pains my head. I got nothing to tirade about. Ha-ha! All I did was to eat, sleep, open the computer, watch TV, watch BLEACH, clean the house, eat sleep, open the computer... and the cycle continues! (The circle of LIFE... Lion King! nyahahaha!)
UPDATES:
- I'm working on a new LAYOUT. I hope and I pray that wont get lazy.
- My hair's getting longer. huwaa!
- Right now... roght at this very moment, I'm eating. (hihihi.. pancit canton and bread. chalap!)
- and...
I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS!!! ROAR!!! ALL "TAKEN"!!!!
SOME QUOTES TO SHARE:
These are the quotes from my GLOBE SIM. I don't want to erase them all at once, but my cellphone's memory is getting full. And since I don't have load (poor me... *ahem*), might as well store it here, ne?
- Somebody once asked me, "How do you hold LOVE?" I answered, "With your hands wide open, you palms facing up and with your heart ready to let go and let the other grow"... and that somebody asked, "What if it hurts you?" I smiled wistfully and said, "THEN IT MEANS YOU'RE DOIN' RIGHT!! -ZHELA GO (Sept. 08, 2006; 17:33:44)
- Never try to impress someone, to make him or her fall in love with you... 'coz when you do, you'll keep that standard for the rest of your life. JUST BE YOURSELF! Kung ayaw sa'yo... SAPAKIN MO!c: -RONALD CEPRES (Sept. 08, 2006; 23:25:17)
- Dont grow old filled with regrets... for the things not done, ...for words not said, and ...for love not shown. LIFE is not about what must be done, but WHAT YOU CAN DO! ^_^ -NIKKI ARCEO (Sept. 21, 2006; 10:00:03)
- Madaling ipakita sa lahat na masaya ka... Pwede maging abala para lang kalimutan siya... Madaling magsinungaling... Pwedeng mandaya... Pero, kaano ka ba kagaling??? KAPAG NAG-IISA KA BA, GANYAN KA PA RIN? -MICHAEL SALIK (Sept. 22, 2006; 12:38:08)
- People have different outlooks in love. But whatever are those... there's only a single truth behind everyone's heartache: "Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else." c: -ZHELA GO (Sept. 21, 2006; 06:21:02)
- Never let go of anyone that you couldn't go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, its the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny -ZHELA GO (Aug. 21, 2006; 06:30:03)
======
I love these quotes
that's why I can't just erase them. there are more of them here. got lazy again.
I fave's the first one. hmmm?======

No comments:
Post a Comment