FOREWORD:
“Where are all those tears coming fromWhy are they falling?Somebody, somebody, somebody leave your heart in the
coldYou just need somebody to hold on, baby[Give me a chance]To put back all the piecesTake hold of your heartMake it just like newThere's so many things that I can do”
THE STORY:
This was supposed to be a one problem-free night. All the freaking quizzes are finished, and my requirements for each subject are almost done, the speech for Filipino and the 10 pages autobiography for psychology are the only thing left. But I can’t help being restless, confused, worried at the same time!
My performances for each quiz are not satisfactory and I feel very down! Really! I know I supposed to study hard and I must force myself to focus, but my will won’t let me! Harhar!!!! My mentality during my high school days was gone and I can’t get it back… It bugs me very badly… You see, when I was in high school, when I say I want to perfect the exam, I could do it easily. No joke! I’m serious and I’m not boasting! I want to go back to that self again…so that I wouldn’t feel this bad… as in really really bad!!!
I want to rest and sleep, but I’m so disturbed to do so. I guess my neurons are all burnt out! I can’t event think smoothly... harhar!!!!
FINAL JUDGEMENT:
“No more dreaming about tomorrowForget the loneliness and the sorrowI've got to sayIt's all because of you…”
========================================================
**** The songs reflect what I feel. They are not dedicated to anybody…ok?

1 comment:
Hi Reign!
Ok, so the song was very misleading. Good thing you have the disclaimer to dismiss any false ideas. Hehe. Smart!
The "problem-free" night part was my idea, isn't it? Reign, my advise is that for at least one night, only one night, you should forget all your problems and just watch some kind of feel good movie or something. Reward yourself for finishing the week and working so hard. And don't force anything into your head. Enjoy (or try to enjoy) what your studying and it will be absorbed naturally. Don't burn those nuerons! They'll never grow back.
Hey, you've always inspired and you got me through most of this quarter. (I mean that literally, the homeworks and stuff, hehe.) And it's just a few more steps till this term is over. I just want you to know that I'll always be here to share your ups and downs.
Here's something I made for ya:
if its yourself that you can't find
just relax and free your mind
sleep well, there be another day
rest now and the pain'll go away
when you wake up and it's still there
dont you dread, dont you despair
when there's life there's hope, they say
together we'll face this brand new day
Kaya natin to Reign!!!
Post a Comment