Does one person need to feel bad towards what other people would say? Do you need to socialize with all the people you meet even if you feel you can’t get along with them? Does “social standing” matter?
Do I need to always be patient and just understand all things even if it hurts so much? Should I just leave them alone and be insensitive; telling myself that they’re not the same level with me? Must I be BAD?
THE STORY:
I have no classes today. It’s my free day. Suppose to be! But it didn’t turn out to be like that. Yesterday, I was really hoping that I would feel better. Instead, it got worst.
After I had my entry for my blog yesterday, I slept at 1:30 am. At around 5:30am, my stupid sister woke me up with her annoying voice...I mean, yell...asking if she could borrow my shirt and my phone. I got disgusted, how could she interrupt my sleep and then, asking me those nonsense things. I shouted at her, but not that loud that my parents would hear. Still, I permitted her and went back to sleep. An hour later, my mom begun annoying me... replacing my sister. I don’t know what she’s talking about. Hindi ko alam kung nanlalambing lang siya. Pero nakakairita talaga. I just covered my whole face with my pillow, then went back to sleep again. Later, I woke up in horror at around 9am after I heard my dad came from the grocery. He saw me, and I felt he got a little angry ‘coz I woke up late. You see, it’s a rule in our house that no matter how late you had slept the other night, you are still oblige to wake up early the next day. I just smiled and I hurriedly waked up my sister who, like me, slept at 1:30 last night…oh, I mean last morning...
It was my cousin’s 18th birthday. My dad cooked some specialty for her. I had to help him. After I ate my breakfast, chicken hotdog and spam…hehehe, I started helping him. I prepared the ingredients, while my dad did the cooking. I chopped onions – with the ‘s’...! I think there were 8 of them. Masakit sa mata, sobra! Then, I sliced some hotdogs. By the way, we’re cooking spaghetti, if you’re wondering. We finished at around 12pm.
At lunch, I didn’t eat that much ‘coz I saw many “greens”... I watched TV; I realized that my dad was staring at me... He asked me why am I not studying. Good gracious! I went straight to my room. I relaxed for a while then, checked my paper... this was the start...
I saw my test paper in math and begun reviewing it. To my dismay, I found out that my errors were caused by carelessness!!! Damn! I’m really stupid. The process was correct, but because of stupidity, my answers went wrong. Instead of writing ‘50’, I wrote ‘5’…shit! Instead, of writing ‘3B’, I wrote ‘2B’...I paused and relaxed... again... I don’t want to get angry...
I went over to my speech in Filipino, trying to add something and revise it, but I just stared at it the whole time. Then, I fell asleep. My dad woke me up. He asked me to try the spaghetti. Then, I prepared myself for the debut. I wore a white blouse (c/o ‘Just G’), a black skirt, and a pair of doll shoes. I wore my earrings which I used during my high school prom. At 5:45, my mom, my youngest sister, and I went off.
As we are looking for a taxi, a close friend from high school, Michael, passed by and offered ride. I sat on the front seat, and my mom and sister at the back. We talked for a while. I was to shy and couldn’t speak that much for two reasons: first, my mom was there, and second, I just feel bad that very moment.
We arrived at our cousin’s house. All were busy. The invitation says it will start at 6pm, but it’s alright 8:30, but the party hasn’t started.
The rest were tragic!
---->CLUE: deep in the foreword and title
FINAL JUDGEMENT:
Life is not at all that bad my friend…
Oh ooh, if you believe in
yourself
If you believe there’s someone
Who walks through life with
you
You’ll never be alone
Just learn to reach out
And open your
heart
Lift up your hands to God
And he’ll show you the way...

1 comment:
elo reign,
Medyo late na to ang comment ko. Hehe. You know the reasons naman. Tpos medyo pinagusapan na rin natin ang mga nangyari dito so d ko na kailangan sabihin pa ulit. (Tamad lang pala ako) Hehe. Basta dont give up lang and be more careful next time. Much love.
Post a Comment